Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT Car insurance complaints

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 11:57:35 AM UTC-8, Pthirus Pubis wrote:
On 03/08/2014 02:25 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

So now we have the best government money can buy. I have supposedly smart friends who are so disgusted -- as are we all!! -- that they say they don't pay attention to politics. Well, kiddies, if you don't protect your rights, they're going down the toilet! Get real!

HB

The problem is that politicians are liars.

Politicians say one thing to get elected and do another once in office...and there is no punishment for lying.Politicians are immune from the law.

Oh yes there is punishment for lying. It's called being voted out of office.
But it takes work on the part of voters, who are big on complaining but not so big on organizing to get rid of crooks.

BTW: Don't underestimate how hard it is for the few good guys in Congress to get anything done in this corrupt system. They have to log roll like crazy and make compromises that stink to their nostrils. A tough job if you have a grain of integrity. It helps to be in a safe district. OTOH, it also helps the crooks to be re-elected if THEY are in a safe district.

HB

Joe Taxpayer will suffer stronger consequences for exceeding the speed limit than politicians do for stealing billions from the taxpayers.

The bald-faced liar that said "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan" should be serving prison time right now!

How about the bald-faced liars under Bush that dragged us into two unwinnable Asian wars. Yellowcake. Tubes part of nuclear equipt. Chalabi, our sole (lying) source to invade. And on and one.Reading the ACTUAL RECORD of those criminals who were pulling puppet Bush's strings; thinking of our soldiers who died for those lies -- and for "wars" that were never winnable... makes you wonder who should be serving prison time right now!

HB