Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default OT Car insurance complaints

On Sat, 08 Mar 2014 14:57:35 -0500, Pthirus Pubis
wrote:

On 03/08/2014 02:25 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
So now we have the best government money can buy. I have supposedly smart friends who are so disgusted -- as are we all!! -- that they say they don't pay attention to politics. Well, kiddies, if you don't protect your rights, they're going down the toilet! Get real!

HB

The problem is that politicians are liars.
Politicians say one thing to get elected and do another once in office...and there is no punishment for lying. Politicians are immune from the law.
Joe Taxpayer will suffer stronger consequences for exceeding the speed limit than politicians do for stealing billions from the taxpayers.

The bald-faced liar that said "If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan" should be serving prison time right now!

....and his cell mate should be a 300 lb horny faggot! Then we could
see how pro-gay he really is.