Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT Car insurance complaints

On Saturday, March 8, 2014 10:04:48 AM UTC-8, KenK wrote:
Seriously thinking of changing from Farmers to AARP/Hartford car insurance

to get much cheaper rates when I upgraded my vehicle to a newer one.

Googled

AARP/Hartford auto insurance complaints

Some real stunners! Was horrified! Then tried Geico, Farmers, Progressive,

etc. Same thing. Seems there are problems with all of them? Guess I'll have

to switch to taking cabs?

Yes, there are indeed problems with all of them.

I was 20 years with 20th Century (later 21st Century). Then they were bought first by ach-criminal AIG, then by Farmers. The latter screwed me over big-time (long story); I didn't even find out about it until I checked my records 2 years later. Moral; Check your records often!

As to Farmers, I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Wait a minute -- that's exactly who I WOULD recommend them to!!!

HB