Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
nospamgoingjag[_2_] nospamgoingjag[_2_] is offline

Default HELP,dis-assembly of AST Ascentia A41

All I can add is my experience with a Thinkpad. There were 4 screws
hidden under plastic covers that really didn't look like much, and
once pryed out, were not going to go back in place.. They were just
tiny dots of plastic that took a pointed tool to remove.

If none of those are found, look for keys that might be oversized and
hiding screws underneath. Keys can be pryed up, but be very careful
as they can be tweaked easily.

Good luck.

On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 20:29:49 -0800, Robert Baer
wrote:

Have attached a "log" of my "progress".
Any ideas, no matter how crazy, as to what is keeping it together?

Thanks.