Posted to rec.woodworking
Tyrone Tiews Tyrone Tiews is offline

Default Table Saw purchase question

Leon wrote in
:

This comment will undoubtedly loose the usual ****storm of debate on
a subject that has already been flogged to death. I am strongly of
the opinion that having a saw with an idiot-proof feature allows you
to be more of an idiot.

Said by the idiot. I am as entitled to voice my opinion as any one
here but insinuating that someone becomes more of an idiot because his
or her beliefs don't align with yours speaks volumes about you.

If you can afford the saw it is a no brainier.

Didn't call anyone an idiot, nor did I suggest that you weren't entitled to
the opinion which you have expressed at least ten thousand times on this
forum. Why so defensive?