Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On 3/5/2014 4:57 PM, Oren wrote:

"Just hit him with this $5 wrench until he tells us"

I'll limp after him and whack him upside the head with my new cane. It's
one of those folding types that is made of aluminum tube sections held
together with a bungee type cable so if I whacked someone in the head,
the sections would pop loose, wrap around and whack him around his head
again. ^_^

TDD

My Dad had a cane with a fold down ice crampon.
Look what good it did him....

--
..
Christopher A. Young