Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On 3/5/2014 4:57 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 05 Mar 2014 15:52:46 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 3/4/2014 4:08 AM, Luke C Feur wrote:

snip

Shut the **** up you handicapped bag of ****

Satan Jr. you are welcome to try, name the time and place. ^_^

TDD

"Just hit him with this $5 wrench until he tells us"

I'll limp after him and whack him upside the head with my new cane. It's
one of those folding types that is made of aluminum tube sections held
together with a bungee type cable so if I whacked someone in the head,
the sections would pop loose, wrap around and whack him around his head
again. ^_^

TDD