Posted to rec.woodworking
Gramps' shop Gramps' shop is offline

Default Table Saw purchase question

I'm pretty happy with my Delta hybrid, which I have had for about eight years. IIRC, it has a 1.75 hp motor and mine is running on 110v. The only time I wish I had more oomph is ripping 2-inch hardwood; otherwise it handles everything nicely. When I bought it from Amazon there was an option to upgrade to a Biesemeyer fence, but I stayed with the Delta. Plan on a 3rd party miter gauge.

Larry

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 9:28:34 PM UTC-6, wrote:
hey guys, i am looking to purchase a new table saw.......have a 10 year

old craftsman contractor saw and need to upgrade. i will have to put it

into my basement with limited space, so looking for decent contractor saw..

This Grizzly http://www.grizzly.com/products/Cont...tyle-Saw/G0732

is the saw i am leaning towards purchasing. are there any better options in

this price range? tia