Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Gluing Composite Material

Sonny wrote:

It's Leon's fault, showing us those walnut cabinets! With warmer
weather near, I've been itching to get started on that walnut trestle
table, I want to make from the tree I had milled Nov. 2011.... the
lumber is stacked next to the planer, so it's been in my face,
lately. It should be sufficiently air dried, by now. And I've paid
attention to some of Karl's walnut finish work, for ideas for the
table's finish.

Don't bother Sonny. You'll just frustrate yourself working with that
walnut. Let me make your life a lot easier - just ship the stuff to me and
I'll find a use for it.

--

-Mike-