Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
janders janders is offline

Default FS: Grass Valley, tools and ****...

On 3/4/2014 8:01 AM, Pete Keillor wrote:

My Aussie brother-in-law grows organic garlic with some partners over
near Cooma, the other side of the ACT. He lives here in Austin, but
is over there a few months for planting and harvest every year. Nice
country, although I personally wouldn't like some of the laws, etc.

Yeah, it is a bit of a nanny state to Americans. But I can live with it.
Two murders in the shire in over a decade. Plenty of cricket bats laying
around the house... G
I could make more money stocking shelves at the local grocery store than
anyone up here in Nevada County would pay me for my decades of
experience. And once I get my welding papers, will be doing rather well,
working less, and finally having a life.

Jon