Posted to alt.home.repair
Luke C Feur Luke C Feur is offline

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 11:55:11 AM UTC-5, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 3/2/14 10:30 AM, Home Guy wrote:

Not all rules, regulations or rights are specifically enumerated in a

constitution. Any american should know that.

But the powers given the federal government are enumerated.

Do you have the right to put cream in your coffee? Where is it written?

In our Bill of Rights. The ninth and tenth amendments

specifically say the rights belong to the people. The federal

government has only the specifically listed rights given it under the

Constitution.

Link he http://tinyurl.com/astv45x

We're not doing a very good job of making the Feds stick to their

proper role. Eric Snowden is either a real patriot or a traitor. I

think he's more on the patriot side of the ledger.

Lick my balls. You need to be slowly tortured to death