Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On Tue, 4 Mar 2014 02:07:22 +0100, nestork
wrote:

My father (before he died) told me a great truth:
Who hates Communism the most?
Is it the Generals in the Pentagon?
Or the investment bankers on Wall Street?
Or the Bishops and Archbishops in the Vatican?
No. It's the people that have lived under communism.
They're the only ones willing to risk their lives to be rid of it.
Every year, prior to the collapse of the Soviet Union, there East
Germans risking their lives trying to get across the Berlin Wall.

Communist dictatorships and right wing dictatorships are
indistinguishable from one another, from the point of view of the
citizens that live there. Fsck Wall Street, the American generals and
the Vatican.
I lived decades under a right wing dictatorship, and if
someone can point out any differences from communism, I'd be
surprised.
Ukraine was a democracy. WAS. It is now a right wing
Nazi-Fascist dictatorship.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004