Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On Mon, 3 Mar 2014 05:00:13 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Actually disease status is still a part of legal immigration. A medical
examiniation prior to arrival is mandatory and if you have certain diseases
you will be denied admission. Obviously illegal aliens are skipping
that process.

That makes sense. My only experience was with illegal's. Staff were
frequently tested for TB because of the Haitians (those that survived)
when INS put immigration holds on them. We had hundreds of Mariel
Cubans from Castro's jails and mental facilities that were forced on
to boats at gun point. Many of the sane Cubans were released to family
sponsors that arrived in the 60's, living in Miami.