Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks to the US from Israel

On 3/2/2014 9:09 PM, nestork wrote:

So far as I know, no country in the EU has allied itself with Israel as
strongly as the USA, and that's the principle reason why Europe isn't
the target of muslim terrorism that the USA is.

There I said it. I expect people understand that this is the elephant
in the room that everyone seems not to notice.

Makes sense, to me. Would be a lot worse for USA
if we had a bunch of Muslims in power, elected.
Who were doing things like cutting funding to the
US military and telling the various TLA to respect
the privacy of Mosques.

--
..
Christopher A. Young