Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

In article ,
Tony Hwang wrote:

My take on that is security is designed to inconvenience harmless
ordinary Joe. Some how bad guys all go aorund or pass it thru.

The one real lesson to the bureaucrats and CongressCritters from 9/11
is that are going to get 6 kinds of hell from the Talking Classes if
they let anything like this happen again. This is very much more
protective of the bureaucracy ("Heck we checked little old ladies and
strollers for God's sake, what else COULD we do") than of air travelers.
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²