Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On 3/2/2014 9:27 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 07:48:52 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

At least the Canadians don't send us millions
of diseased people who want taxpayer money.

Of course, that's mostly account of our US
gov, who practices trap and release, and who
dispenses taxpayer money to illegals. What
you fund, increases. Stop funding, and it
fades away.

Get off your high horse here, Chris. Disease is not a part of allowing
immigration; nor a policy to preclude entry. It used to be many years
ago..."prohibited the entry of “any convict, lunatic, idiot, or any
person unable to take care of himself or herself without becoming a
public charge."

http://immigrationinamerica.org/584-immigration-act-of-1882.html

Tell us about how Haitians with medical problems (TB), or Cubans with
mental disorders should be denied entry (1980).

Both have died landing on our shores. Need some examples?

Do we have a bunch of diseased Canadians
crossing the border in the night, and
wrecking homes and ranches and committing
crimes? Not like the Mexicans.

--
..
Christopher A. Young