Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On Sun, 02 Mar 2014 21:35:23 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

Dang it. I was hoping you would not spoil the test. At least a couple
here know about the attack on the Navy Officer with a loaf of bread.

YOu can tell it is summer in Indianapolis when the pool is open and the
Conch Republic flag is unfurled at Casa Ullman. One of these days I may
have actually saved enough to get a CR passport.

I lived two miles north from the northern border back in those days.
Having great skills at navigation on land and sea, it was easy to
cross the border. Didn't even need paved roads.

The passport you mention is said to be good in other countries. Are
you saving for the diplomatic one?