Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Looking for wood ironing board plans

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 4:44:02 PM UTC-6, Anonymous wrote:
I want to build a wood ironing board that is sturdy for quilt making. Have not been able to find plans. --

I don't have any plans, but I have an old wooden ironing board, salvaged from an old plantation house. It was an in-wall unit, that hinged down from inside a small closet. It's longer and more narrow than a typical/modern ironing board. I can take pics and get a few measurements, if you think this will help.

I don't recall if there are any legs to it.... it's been stashed in the old shop for decades and I don't recall its complete intactness.

Sonny