Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
janders janders is offline

Default FS: Grass Valley, tools and ****...

Here's some stuff for sale in a few Picasa albums;

This is big stuff, must be picked up in Grass Valley by first week of
April at the -very- latest, as I anticipate leaving for AU middle of
April. Sooner is better.
https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/BigStuff?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJjvp7WGrLyUjwE& feat=directlink

In addition, I have a Series I Bridgeport, VS head, readout, power feed,
no vise $3k
Millport, my old CNC, long term project to convert back to manual. New
spindle bearings, new lead screws, ways good. Two speed motor and step
pulleys, 5400 max rpm. Needs finishing off on the head for power down
feed to work, needs toothed belt for back gear (metric, won't take BP
belt) $500

Emglo 5hp 220 single phase, 80 gallon air compressor $400

Misc shop stuff:
https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/StuffForSale?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCPLFqPXC-dim9wE&feat=directlink
with more to come...

Liner slides, stepper motors, drivers, and misc stuff for home CNC:
https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/CNCStuff?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCI7MjMXI9biViQE& feat=directlink

And finally, my book collection again. With a couple exceptions, Engines
of High Output and the technical encyclopedia, I am open to offers, and
the more you buy, the more likely I'll accept an offer.
Any tech books not sold by departure, I'll take with me and donate to
various clubs in the area, they won't get tossed.
https://picasaweb.google.com/janders1957/ForSale_Books?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCP7b4_7d79u CaQ&feat=directlink

Only responding to emails sent to
Sorry, but I have a tight deadline and don't have time to try and
correlate various emails and try to figure out who spoke up first.

Jon