Posted to alt.home.repair
Matthew 25:35-40 Matthew 25:35-40 is offline

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On 03/02/2014 07:48 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 3/1/2014 8:13 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On 3/1/14 6:39 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...fire-1.2555354

By golly, that made the news. I hope no one was injured.

I hope the US craft was able to validate your auto club
membership before the tow?

We in the U.S. probably owe the Canadians. They, the Aussies, and
Kiwis are probably the most loyal allies. Then there are those other
loyal fellas on the east side of the big pond that almost speak American.

At least the Canadians don't send us millions
of diseased people who want taxpayer money.

Of course, that's mostly account of our US
gov, who practices trap and release, and who
dispenses taxpayer money to illegals. What
you fund, increases. Stop funding, and it
fades away.

For I was hungry and you gave me food,
I was thirsty and you gave me drink,
I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
I was naked and you clothed me,
I was sick and you visited me,
I was in prison and you came to me.’
Then the righteous will answer him, saying,
‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you,
or thirsty and give you drink?
And when did we see you a stranger and
welcome you, or naked and clothe you?
And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’