Posted to rec.woodworking
jloomis[_2_] jloomis[_2_] is offline

Default Kudos to Dremel/Bosch customer service

I just sent a letter to Bosch, inspired by your experience with them.
I had an wonderful old Jig Saw Bosch, and used it for many years....
It was getting noisy and old, so I bought a new Bosch Jig Saw.
It lasted about 7 days after warranty....
so now I am using my old Bosch Jig Saw, and am not sure what to buy in its
place.
I sent a letter to bosch to see if they could re-kindle my use of their
tools?
john

"Dave Balderstone" wrote in message
news:010320141543246836%dave@N_O_T_T_H_I_Sbalderst one.ca...

I posted a review of my experience with the Dremel Multimaster on the
Dremel site. I heard back within a couple of hours from a customer
service rep who proposed a very acceptable solution.

In part, they said: "...we expect the tools to run. Not forever * but
we do expect them to provide solid use. And our experience has taught
us that when a customer purchases our tool, they often do so because
theyıre familiar with our brand. They believe in us. The least we can
do is stand behind the product."

Nice.

--
³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and
drunkenness