Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Kudos to Dremel/Bosch customer service

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 3:43:24 PM UTC-6, Dave Balderstone wrote:
I posted a review of my experience with the Dremel Multimaster on the

Dremel site. I heard back within a couple of hours from a customer

service rep who proposed a very acceptable solution.

In part, they said: "...we expect the tools to run.* Not forever * but

we do expect them to provide solid use.* And our experience has taught

us that when a customer purchases our tool, they often do so because

theyıre familiar with our brand.* They believe in us.* The least we can

do is stand behind the product."

Nice.

--

³Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness

sobered, but stupid lasts forever.² -- Aristophanes

OK... sounds like you had a good experience with them. So, what was the problem with what tool, and what was the solution?

Inquiring minds need to know...

I used to be a HUGE fan of Bosch tools and still use a couple of them very frequently.

Robert