Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 8:18:55 AM UTC-5, Home Guy wrote:
The Full-Quoting Daring Doorknob wrote:

My Canadian cousins are wonderful people and Americans will always

come to their aid when called.

Just like the Russians are coming to Ukraine's aid - eh?

The Ukranian national govt didn't ask the Russians to come help.
They specifically are telling them to get the hell out. See
the difference, idiot?

We share a continent and a lot of common heritage. We are family

even if they talk funny.

Exactly the same reason that Putin is giving.

The US hasn't sent troops into Canada with the Canadian
govt telling them to stay out. Idiot

With friends like US, Canada doesn't need enemies. All the trade

bull**** you people pull in spite of having treaties and agreements in

place. We bent over backwards on 9/11 when hundreds if not thousands of

americans had to land in Canada from overseas flights, we took you into

our homes where-ever you landed, and still we're treated like North

Koreans at the US/Canada border.

Liar. You wouldn't even know what goes on at the border.
You hate the US, so why would you ever go anywhere near the border?
Hell, last week you didn't even know that US Customs is part of
Homeland Security.