Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Thanks to the US Navy from Canada

On 3/1/2014 10:43 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 2 Mar 2014 00:55:45 +0100, nestork
wrote:

I'm sure I speak for all the Canadians in here, including Home Guy,
when I give a great big Thank You to the US Navy for towing HMCS
Protecteur into Pearl Harbour.

Don't count on Home Guy. He enjoys being miserable.

But...HMCS Protecteur goes out of service in 2017?

"Lack of spare parts for the ship's boiler and the fact that she is
a monohull tanker have been the main driving points to replacing
Protecteur and her sister ship"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMCS_Protecteur_(AOR_509)

All of the Canadians I've ever met or dealt with have been great folks.
Homo Gay is an anomaly and should be euthanized to prevent the spread of
its particular disease. o_O

TDD