Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Giant Paperweight

Bob La Londe wrote:
I have been looking and looking and looking and I just can't find anything
for Pulse MIG under $3K + $1k add-on except the imports. There are two of
them, but I never heard of either one I started looking.

I know! I know! Buy good or buy twice.

I've read a couple reports of guys who used them for about six months and
then they died. I just want to know if they got decent welds out of them
for those six months?

Everlast is one (and of the two the one I would be more likely to gamble
on), and Longevity is the other.

Everlast and Longevity sounds like brands of batteries that come with a
remote control.