Walt & Jenne Ahlgrim

Default DVR 3000 Experience

I love my DVR! Only cons are low RPM related. I don't seem to note
this much anymore. My tools are much sharper. My technique is much
improved. The 220 volt mod certainly did not hurt. A little experience
goes a long way toward knowing the limits. I hear there is new program
with a lower low. In some ways it's a comfort that it shuts down
before your trouble. The best thing I ever did was upgrade the
handles per Lyn's reviews.

In the last year Jet & Delta have new lathes in this price & size
class & Oneway in this size class. It's lot harder to choose this
year.

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 16:12:03 GMT, "Franklin Rasmussen"
wrote:

I'm thinking about buying a Nova DVR 3000. I'm looking for some comment
from someone who owns one on what they think of it - pro and con.

Doug