Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Giant Paperweight

On Friday, February 28, 2014 10:22:23 AM UTC-8, Bob La Londe wrote:
I have been looking and looking and looking and I just can't find anything

for Pulse MIG under $3K + $1k add-on except the imports. There are two of

them, but I never heard of either one I started looking.

I know! I know! Buy good or buy twice.

I've read a couple reports of guys who used them for about six months and

then they died. I just want to know if they got decent welds out of them

for those six months?

Everlast is one (and of the two the one I would be more likely to gamble

on), and Longevity is the other.

---

What makes you think you're going to get decent welding advice on inverter welder technology in this group?