Leo Lichtman

Default DVR 3000 Experience

Fred Holder wrote clip)Lyn wrote a series of articles on his DVR for More
Woodturning (clip)
If you do not have access to More Woodturning, check the arcives for this
group. Lyn always posts his articles here as well. His analysis of this
lathe is very thorough, and generally favorable, but not 100% positive. One
of his main criticisms has to do with the bottom speed of the lathe, and the
way it performs it heavily loaded at low speed. However, I think the lower
speed limit has been reduced since his articles were written. I don't know
whether Teknatool sent him the upgrade.

Maybe he will come out of hiding and help us out here. How about it, Lyn.
We miss you.