Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Power cuts

May I introduce you to dab alarm clocks with a battery backup (I think)

/I will only use analogue timers for things, as they are easy to reset.

May I suggest the cheapo electronic plugin timers that remember the time & nous programming...

/I always fit one to any security light to reset it once a night so that a short power failure doesn't leave it on for weeks. /Q

Weeks?! Where are you meantime? On the Costa?!

Presumably you have to trot around all these mech timers to reset them to correct time when power is restored then?

Jim K (of the sticks)