Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott[_5_] Tim Wescott[_5_] is offline

Default Another battery charger question

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:01:10 -0800, wrote:

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 1:56:26 PM UTC-5, Tom Gardner wrote:

I also confess I don't know enough about electronics. Is there a good

book to start with that isn't too stupid yet not over my head? I think

I can still learn stuff.

I have not actually seen the book , but there is a book entitled " Basic
Electronics' which is a Navy training book. Published in 1972. Look on
Abe or Amazon.

That sounds like it should be a winner.

There may be an "idiot's guide", but I'd hesitate to recommend it without
reviewing it.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services