Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Chainsaw recommendations

Scott Lurndal wrote:
"Mike Marlow" writes:
Tom Dacon wrote:
Talk to one of those guys - not the tree guy who really does not
know.

Well, Mike, I'd like to congratulate you on winning the Olympic gold
medal for the broad jump to a conclusion, about my tree guys (let's
take a minute for the applause to die down). These guys are pros -
qualified arborists who have been in the business for two
generations that I know about. They do this every day, and they
like their Huskys, and who am I, or you for that matter, to tell
them otherwise.

Well - as an appropriate response - **** you and your white horse.
Did you even read what I read? Apparently not and so we'll just let
it die there. You should make yourself very comfortable in what you
tree guy tells you. Good to go...

Way to drive another rational soul from the group. Good job mike.\

Another rationaly soul? Perhaps you did not read his opening statement? Or
my previous response which solicited his reply above? You and your white
horse also.

--

-Mike-