Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default Chainsaw recommendations

"Mike Marlow" writes:
Tom Dacon wrote:
Talk to one of those guys - not the tree guy who really does not
know.

Well, Mike, I'd like to congratulate you on winning the Olympic gold
medal for the broad jump to a conclusion, about my tree guys (let's
take a minute for the applause to die down). These guys are pros -
qualified arborists who have been in the business for two generations
that I know about. They do this every day, and they like their
Huskys, and who am I, or you for that matter, to tell them otherwise.

Well - as an appropriate response - **** you and your white horse. Did you
even read what I read? Apparently not and so we'll just let it die there.
You should make yourself very comfortable in what you tree guy tells you.
Good to go...

Way to drive another rational soul from the group. Good job mike.