Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Dacon[_6_] Tom Dacon[_6_] is offline

Default Chainsaw recommendations

Talk to one of those guys - not the tree guy who really does not know.

Well, Mike, I'd like to congratulate you on winning the Olympic gold medal
for the broad jump to a conclusion, about my tree guys (let's take a minute
for the applause to die down). These guys are pros - qualified arborists who
have been in the business for two generations that I know about. They do
this every day, and they like their Huskys, and who am I, or you for that
matter, to tell them otherwise.

Come to think of it, I don't know anything about your qualifications,
either. Any special reason why I should listen to your opinion in preference
to theirs?

Tom