Bob Gramza

Default Critter sprayer

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...645640-9576742

"nevems2" wrote in message ...
: Whats a "Critter sprayer"? Can you tell me where to find one on the WEB?
:
: MB
: "JR-jred" wrote in message
: ...
: Anybody own one? How do you like it?
:
: I have a bunch of plywood pieces to finis with a water base poly varnish
: and it looks like this little sprayer would be ideal for the project.
: Easy cleanup and storage of varnish and thinner in ordinary mason jars
: is particularly appealing. So the question is, does the thing actually
: work well enough to justify the $50 it's going to cost?
:
: TIA
:
: --
: -JR
: Hung like Einstein and smart as a horse
: Remove NO SPAM from e-mai address to reply
:
:
:
: