J. Clarke

Default Dewalt 18v batteries 2/$99 at Home Depot

ROBMURR wrote:

I get Batteries Plus to rebuild my Dewalt
12 volt packs for my cordless drill with better batteries for about $34..
Locally they are about $46 new.
The originals lasted for about 7 years.

Any idea what they get for 18v XR+ or XRP? They don't have the prices for
those on their Web site. And what was the turnaround? If it's reasonable
then I might get a couple of mine rebuilt. I thought about Primecell,
which charges about the same as you mention for 12v, but they 67 bucks for
an 18v 2600AH, which is the closest they come to the capacity of XRPs.
Given the choice between that and new for 50 off-the-shelf I'll take the
new ones.

--
--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)