J. Clarke

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

Chris Melanson wrote:

Since when did this become a commercial advertisement forum ? You do
not
see the many shop owners in this forum whoreing there products here do
you? Please take out an ad in a newspaper or trade publication not here.

I note that Steve started posting here about the same time you did, and in
that time he has made over 5000 post, only 94 of which were advertising
items for sale, and many of which were quite helpful to others. In the
same time you made 113 posts. Seems to me that anybody who "pays" for his
ads 50:1 with useful posts that are not advertising is welcome to slip in
the occasional ad, especially when his products are in and of themselves
completely on-topic for this group, being not only useful for woodworking
but quite nice examples of same as well.

Regardless, you seem to be the only one who is upset about Steve's ads and
I'm a bit puzzled as to why you waited until now to complain. The only
progress you're going to make by continuing to tilt at this particular
windmill is to make people mad at you.

Chris

--
--John