J T

Default Cheap tools from Harbor Freight

Wed, Jul 28, 2004, 10:16pm (EDT+4) (Eugene) says:
I prefer the cordless. snip They also worked well helping dad build
the barn 1/2 mile on top of a mountain in WV where there are no electric
lines. snip

That's why they invented generators.

My kids both use cordless tools. The "however" is, they both do
A/C work, and don't have access to power most of the time. So, as part
of their work they pretty much have to - hand tools would slow them down
too much. I think it's DeWalt they swear by, all the workers in this
area do. Circular saw, drill, sawzall, the whole package.

However, they both normally use corded tools, or air tools, when
they do anything at home.

As long as I've got access to power, I'll used corded, or air,
tools. Otherwise, I'll use hand tools.

JOAT
The highway of fear is the road to defeat.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid