Todd Fatheree

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

"Chris Melanson" wrote in message
snip

To me there is no difference ok.

Well, it looks like you're the only one. To every other single response in
ths thread, there's a big f'ing difference. Are you starting to get a hint?
Here's an idea, since you seem to be alone in your having an issue with
Steve's posting, create a filter in your newsreader that rejects "FS"
postings.

Actually, when I read your first response, I had the distinct impression you
were a sockpuppet of one of the more disgruntled rec members who didn't have
anything better to do than register complaints.

todd

By the way, since you've generously allowed people other than Steve to refer
to his web site, I'd just like to point out that his web site is
www.knight-toolworks.com
I hear he's having a sale. I encourage everyone to buy a plane or two
tomorrow.