Mike Patterson

Default FS 30% off summer sale lots of cool planes and new tools to see.

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 03:24:57 GMT, "Chris Melanson"
wrote:

Since when did this become a commercial advertisement forum ? You do not
see the many shop owners in this forum whoreing there products here do you?
Please take out an ad in a newspaper or trade publication not here.

Chris

You're new here, aren't ya?

Steve's been contributing to this group for several years, with an
occasional plug for his beautiful handmade tools, considerately marked
with a "FS" in the subject line so that hypersensitive types can
easily filter them out. Assuming they can figure out how to set up a
filter.

Personally, I'm very glad to see Steve having a sale. I might actually
be able to scrape up enough dough to buy something. Kinda wish I
hadn't just bought that 60GB drive...

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."