Posted to alt.home.repair
philo [_2_] philo [_2_] is offline

Default West Virginia Pizza Hut Manager Caught Urinating In Sink - Fired

When my brother was going through Special Forces training, he was taught
to urinate on any team member suffering from heat exhaustion in
order to get them wet so the evaporation of the liquid would help cool
them off. I think it may work best in low humidity environments. ^_^

TDD

Now that reminds me of an Army story from when we were stationed in the
desert.

For those who are unfamiliar with the US Army, everyone has their last
name on their uniform so the first time you see someone you instantly
know their name. Everyone calls each other by their last names unless
you later become "first name friends".

So, the two toughest guys in our unit go out drinking one night and come
back pretty well stewed. Between the two of them..."Candies" was the
toughest one and no one made fun of his sugar-coated last name. Anyway
Candies passes out in his bunk...and the very last thing Becketti does
before he passes out is to **** all over "Candies".

Everyone watched Candies the next morning very carefully as we knew
there was going to be a BIG fight...but Candies did not say a word. As a
matter of fact, he seemed a lot quieter than usual. All day long
everyone talked about it and snickered but we were all getting restless
by the end of the day when he did not react.

Finally I could not take it anymore and approached Candies and said,"
How come you're not going to do anything about Becketti ****ing all over
you last night?"

Instead of getting mad, he looked very happy. He breathed a big sign of
relief and simply said, " Oh thank God, I thought I had peed in my pants."

It took an awful lot to provoke that guy.