Posted to alt.home.repair

Default West Virginia Pizza Hut Manager Caught Urinating In Sink - Fired

On 2/20/2014 5:51 AM, philo wrote:
On 02/19/2014 06:36 PM, Brett Vance wrote:
This we know is totally normal american behavior.

Yep, when we were in college there was an expression: If you're going
to pee in the sink, at least take the dishes out first. Of course
urine is sterile...it just seems gross.

When my brother was going through Special Forces training, he was taught
to urinate on any team member suffering from heat exhaustion in
order to get them wet so the evaporation of the liquid would help cool
them off. I think it may work best in low humidity environments. ^_^

TDD