Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Allodoxaphobia[_2_] Allodoxaphobia[_2_] is offline

Default Sony Fm-Am receiver, Str-D615

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 08:12:21 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:54:05 AM UTC-5, wrote:
you're stereo probably has a small pece off metal inside on the bord try to tip it upside down and tap on it to see if you here any thing lose if not then you receiver board may be defective but this is only because I've owed alot if them I'm in need of the front price mine simply burnt out

Did you happen to notice the DATE ? This thread is FOURTEEN YEARS OLD !

heh.. The OP was just another Google Grooper:

... with to-be-expected grammar and spelling issuse.