CW

Default Suggestions for making a "ring"

About time someone suggested this. Yes, router compass (circle cutter to
most). Cut the inside and outside both.

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

Actually, I just did something similar to this with a router. Need a 4'
hole in a floor (fire station, opening for a pole). I took a piece of
plywood, nailed through that into the center point of the future hole,
and used that as a compass-type tool to swing the router around while
holding a constant distance from the center point (e.g. a circle). You
could do that, start with the outside one, then change the distance to
do the inside one. No muss, no fuss, no template even. Circles,
those are easy. Does that work for you?

Dave Hinz