Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony Fm-Am receiver, Str-D615

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 4:54:05 AM UTC-5, wrote:
you're stereo probably has a small pece off metal inside on the bord try to tip it upside down and tap on it to see if you here any thing lose if not then you receiver board may be defective but this is only because I've owed alot if them I'm in need of the front price mine simply burnt out

Did you happen to notice the DATE ? This thread is FOURTEEN YEARS OLD !

Would YOU wait 14 years to get a junkass Sony reciever fixed ?

BTW, where is Jerry ? In fact where are all the people who usaed to post here ?