Posted to alt.home.repair
Amanda Ripanykhazova Amanda Ripanykhazova is offline

Default Ikea Cittra under a different name?

IKEA CITTRA-2 4 light self contained track lighting unit

I have now been through about three of these and wonder if anyone knows whether they are available from a more reputable manufacturer under some different name please? The Ikea version regularly burns through either the transformer or some other internal component.

On my most recent one, there is a push reset switch that doesn't click, it just flops around, making me wonder if the reset switch itself is faulty as opposed to the transformer: So I am not sure it is worth just replacing the transformer itself AND .

Has anyone come across this piece please? Ikea now disclaim all knowledge of it!