Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ikea Cittra under a different name?

IKEA CITTRA-2 4 light self contained track lighting unit

I have now been through about three of these and wonder if anyone knows whether they are available from a more reputable manufacturer under some different name please? The Ikea version regularly burns through either the transformer or some other internal component.

On my most recent one, there is a push reset switch that doesn't click, it just flops around, making me wonder if the reset switch itself is faulty as opposed to the transformer: So I am not sure it is worth just replacing the transformer itself AND .

Has anyone come across this piece please? Ikea now disclaim all knowledge of it!
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to Amanda Ripanykhazova, Gerald Voigt wrote:
They are no longer manufactured by ikea and it is important that you only put
20watt bulbs in them or they burn out

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...me-786524-.htm

Ikea vs B&Q for DIY furniture David.WE.Roberts UK diy 58 April 17th 21 05:45 PM
ikea bob UK diy 1 February 5th 10 04:10 PM
Need black leather cleaner for an Ikea chair (for fancy leather £200 chair), but Ikea don't deliver! spencer[_2_] UK diy 6 November 23rd 08 10:25 PM
IKEA UK Search UK diy 3 February 14th 08 12:52 PM
F****** Ikea [email protected] UK diy 12 February 2nd 08 09:46 AM