Dave Hinz

Default free plans for toys?

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:39:07 +0000 (UTC), ross wrote:
I'm looking for a free plan for a toy train or a car for my dad to make for
my two year old. My dad is a retired carpenter and asked for some sort of
plan so we all know what we are getting - Does anyone know of a plan that
would suit a two year old - ie big wheels, nothing fiddly etc.

If you were in the USA, I'd suggest Rockler's, as they have parts such
as the wheels, axles, and so on in their stores. Perhaps there is a
arts & crafts store in your area which might have what you're looking for?
Usually, if they have the parts, they'll have suggestions on how to use
them as well, is what I'm thinking.

Dave Hinz