NoOne N Particular

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

If you have them cut to size where you buy, do one of two things. Either
provide oversized dimensions, or measure before you leave.

I just had some plywood cut for me at my local Big B. The shop hand cut if
for me on their fancy schmancy panel saw and loaded it into my pickemup
truck. Got home and they were all 1/4 short. Fortunately for me, the
dimensions I gave were all a little oversized and I was still able to trim
everything down to correct size.

Wayne

"J T" wrote in message
Tue, Jul 27, 2004, 10:19pm (EDT-3) (Bart) claims:
snip The panel saw is what makes a small shop workable. snip

That's sorta correct. My shop's way too small for a panel saw. I
get them sliced where I buy. First 3 cuts free, the rest $.25 each.
But, they usually don't charge.

IF I still could handle full sheets, I'd just cut them down on the
back of my truck, with a straightedge, and circular saw. But, I can't,
so I don't.

JOAT
Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
- Bazooka Joe
JERUSALEM RIDGE
http://www.banjer.com/midi/jerridge.mid