Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Most lucrative business for a machine shop

Tom Gardner Mars@tacks wrote:
I recently befriended two guys that started up a machine shop and they
also do stampings on a couple of old presses. Nice guys, and they have
done stuff for me that I was too busy or machines tied up. Their work
was OK and the price was right.

They are pretty hungry and are looking for work to pay the bills. What
kink of jobs would be the easiest for them to find and what kind of jobs
would be the most lucrative? I know, every machinist in the world wants
the answer to those questions.

They need to let people know they exist.

Do they have a simple get effective website showcasing what they can do,
and how they're willing to do it?

If not, they might as well close down now.