patrick conroy

Default best way?

"furr2ball" wrote in message
I would be grateful for advice on the best way to clean my table saw

blades,
solvent, techniques, etc...

Simple Green, IMHO, is the best.

1) Stop at Safeway; buy Simple Green; large foil Turkey Tin; small scrub
brush
2) Return home
3) Remove blade from Table Saw
3.1 start delination of various methods to remove blade
3.12 end
4) Place blade in foil Turkey Tin; spray liberally with Simple Green - both
sides
5) Grab broom and sweep shop and/or sort cutoff bin (i.e. time passes...)
6) Briskly but gently, scrub residue from blade
7) Take clean blade, tin and brush inside and rinse in bathtub with clean
cool water
8) Dry with a towel
8.1) Fine Egyptian Cotton for Woodworker II blades
8.2) Ratty ol' wedding gift towel for Vermont American blades
9) Replace blade in saw
9.1) ...
9.5) ...
10) Put Simple Green, tin and brush someplace where you can find them again